Turmeric is from the roots of the curcuma longa plant. This spice is commonly used in a variety of Indian dishes, but today we are going to talk about its beauty benefits! It’s extremely inexpensive and a natural way of treating the skin.
1. Treatment of Acne: Turmeric is full of antiseptic and antibacterial properties that fight pimples and breakouts.
2. Treatment for Wrinkles: Its been a turmeric mask can help minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Mix turmeric powder, rice powder, raw milk, and tomato juice. Apply this mask for 30 minutes and then rinse.
3. Treatment for Cracked Heels: Before you take a bath, mix 3 teaspoons of turmeric with coconut oil around your cracked heels.
4 . Remove Dead Cells: Make a paste my mixing turmeric powder with gram flour. Apply this scrub on your body before you take a bath.
5. Prevent of hair loss: Curcumin is a component of turmeric that helps prevents hair loss. Mix honey and milk with some turmeric is the perfect hair mask to help prevent hair loss!
6. Natural Brightener: Turmeric has been said to help brighten your skin. Mix 3 tablespoons of turmeric with coconut oil. Apply this wherever you want your skin to look brighter!
7. Burn Soother: Turmeric has antiseptic properties that can sooth burns immediately. Also, you can mix a little all vera with some turmeric.
8. Stretch Marks: Turmeric can help remove stretch marks! Mix some gram flour, turmeric, yogurt, and water. Apply this paste on any area you want to help lighten stretch marks!
9. Facial Hair Remover: Add a little turmeric and gram flour can be used as a facial hair remover. Apply this paste for an entire month to see results.
10 . Control Oily Skin: Turmeric mixed with orange juice for about 10 minutes can help control oily skin.