Today, we are going to share with you 10 ways you can use coconut oil outside the kitchen:
1. Makeup Remover: Put a little coconut oil on a cotton pad and it’s the perfect makeup remover! Just remove your makeup and rinse with warm water!
2. Hair Conditioner: We are pretty sure you know this one, but you can use coconut oil as a hair moisturizer! Leave the oil in your hair for about 30 minutes (avoiding roots) and then rinse with shampoo! You will be mesmerized with how soft you hair will be after this hair mask!
3. Shaving Cream: Coconut oil is the perfect moisturizer for the skin so why not use it as your shaving cream?! It’s perfect for those who have sensitive skin!
4. Frizz Tamer: Just like any hair serum, coconut oil can tame frizz! Remember, a little goes a long way!
5. Night Cream: The fatty acids in the oil will reinforce the skin’s natural lipid barrier and that will help lock moisture in the skin!
6. Lip Balm: Those same fatty acids will help your skin hold onto moisture. Perfect for dry lips!
7. Body Scrub: Just add a little brown sugar to the coconut oil and you’ve got the perfect body scrub!
8. Facial Scrub: Add baking soda to the coconut oil and it’s the perfect way to exfoliate your skin.
9. Cuticle Oil: If you hands and cuticles are dry then add some coconut oil to them at night. Slip some gloves and by the morning you will have soft supple hands!
10. Eye Cream: Do you have dehydrated looking eyes? Coconut oil is the perfect hydrator! It’s even said to help decrease wrinkles!