There has been such a change in the wedding world, but this year especially has been setting some new statements. It’s absolutely important to stay up to date on the current trends so you can look fabulous on your special day. We have created a list of some of our favorite trends this year!
1. Full Sleeves: This has been the year of full sleeves, especially when they are sheer sleeves. I absolutely love sheer sleeves because it’s a great way to add just a little extra detail and even a slight pop of color. Personally, I love how sheer sleeves look on salwars with some butaas wrapped in crystals!
2. Bold Colors: Neon is THE color this spring. What does that mean for you?! This is the greatest way to create a huge statement with your outfit whether it’s through a clutch, accessories, or even within your outfit!
3. Mix and Match: A very new trend this is year is to mix and match different outfits. You can take a bright bold choli bottom and mix it with a softer corset blouse from another. The greatest thing about mixing and matching is that you add to your wardrobe without breaking the bank!
4. Bold Invitations: Indian wedding invitations have an extreme importance to any wedding, however, invitation styles have changed tremendously. We are starting to see invitations having bigger and bolder colors. Brides are even starting to incorporate their own story within their invitations. I love it when brides are bold and place their invitations within boxes instead of envelopes!
5.Mermaid Style: Having a mermaid style on a choli or saree has become extremely popular. It’s the easiest way to create a feminine look and not to mention it’s extremely flattering!
6. Velvet is back: Velvet has never been so in! Whether it’s on the trim of your choli or your blouse is completely made with velvet, it’s a great way to add more texture to your outfit. This is the easiest way to use bold colors and can be that wow factor!
7.Fusion: We have been seeing so many brides where outfits scream East meets West. We are noticing some of the biggest designers like Shantu and Nikhil are creating very unique indo-american outfits. We really love this trend because it can give any bride huge versatility their outfits!
Have I missed any trend that you love?! Please, tell us what some of your favorite wedding trends are!
For more pictures like these, then click here!
I will be back soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.