…and what better way to feel the joy of color than to attend a traditional Indian festival of color, Holi!
Holi marks the start of Spring and welcomes life with blooming flowers, new leaves and happiness! On a deeper layer, the thought is that when we all get colored, we lose all the distinctions based on economic status, religion, sex, caste, creed, or nationality.
Silk Threads is proud to partner with Mystic Mandala to bring to you their Sixth Annual Holi Festival at SouthFork Ranch (3700 Hogge Dr, Allen, Texas 75002) from Noon to 6 pm on Sunday, March 12th – featuring Live performances, DJs, Indian Percussion specials, Indian Street food, Dancers, and lots of booths with little treasures (including DRY COLORS)!
The highlight will be a unique, interactive Fashion Show, presented by Silk Threads – a never seen before variation on our typical fashion shows…with coverage by WFAA Channel 8 in Dallas! (see pre-coverage on Friday, March 10th morning at 8 am on Good Morning Texas, Channel 8)
Want to join us for an early morning of pre-Holi and be on TV? Tell us you are interested by filling the form on the right!
Some important instructions:
- Wear white – you WILL get colors on your clothes!
- Please carry your cell phones in transparent bags to avoid getting color in them.
- No out side Food and Beverages allowed, but available inside the venue for purchase. (full service bar will be setup inside)
- No outside Color allowed.
- No Bags allowed – Personal handbags with essentials for children and women will be checked by security.
- No Dyes/Permanent colors allowed. Please check for signs before entering the venue.
- Colors available for purchase at venue for $3 and $5 per packet
- For the enjoyment of all, please play with color powder in designated zones in front of stage.
- Car Parking $10 per car payable to the venue
- Online ticket holders need to show valid ID and receipt for tickets.
- Online ticket groups are advised to show up together as security and ticketing staff will not be making exceptions.
- Service pets allowed only.
- Professional cameras allowed with prior permission