Fashion week is around the corner so we decided to dedicate this post to Spring 2014 trends!
1. Pastel: The runways were full of pastels and the best part of pastels is you can choose the color that flatters you best!
2. Cropped Jackets: If you purchased a moto jacket this fall then it will be extremely useful this spring! However, try to wear a cropped jacket! These jackets are perfect with any outfit whether it’s a suit or dress.
3. Contrasting Collared Shirts: Mens wear has made it back onto the runway this spring. This season is all about contrasting colors, textures, and bold cuffs. It will spice up any work outfit!
4. Wide Leg Trousers: We are big fans of this trend because it’s so boho chic! Not to mention, it’s perfect for any body type! Remember, if you are short then make sure the flare is minimal and its high waisted to elongate you!
5. Tea Length: We are loving this lady like trend. Pair any tea length skirt with a crop top to give you some height, while bare some skin with a tea length dress. It’s modern and very sexy.