Has this winter got your skin looking dull, dry, and lifeless?! Well, today we have 10 tips that will help bring your skin back to life!
1. Drink Water: Always hydrate your skin from within! We recommend you to always have a water bottle with you at all times. Also, herbal tea is also great way to make your skin radiant.
2. Humidifier: Whenever you are going to have the heater on full blast then it will make the air extremely dry. Therefore, it can make your skin feel dry and crackled so put moisture back in the air.
3. Scrub: Be sure to add a scrub to your facial routine once a week. This will help remove any dead skin and make your skin glow.
4. Oil Serum: Moistures can ironically make your skin dry out more. Try to find a oil serum or moisturizer that contains 80% oil.
5. SPF Protection: Remember, just because it’s not summer doesn’t mean you should leave the house without your SPF protection. People seem to forget the sun can always damage your skin despite what season it is!
6. Layers: Be sure to cover exposed skin because that winter air can do a number on your skin. So be sure to cover your hands, neck, and ears!
7. Fatty Acids: This is the time to increase your intake of fatty acids because it’s the best moisturizer from within! Fatty acids make your skin look dewey and radiant. We highly recommend taking biotin, flaxseed oil, walnuts, soybeans, fish, and tofu!
8. Oils: After a shower, your skin will drink anything so layer on jojoba oil or any oil you love.
9. Lip Balm: Nothing is more unattractive than chapped lips. Be sure to use a lip balm with menthol to help heal and protect those lips!
10. Petroleum Jelly: Your hands and feet are going to need some extra love so be sure to find lotions with petroleum jelly or glycerine. It penetrates deeper.